can make a
Alumni Education Center
Alumni Education Center has been the Center for all Educational activities since 2016. Regular CME programs, many with International faculty, are conducted. Students use the spare classrooms to prepare for postgraduate entrance exams.
In 2016, the American Heart Association (AHA) recognized the Alumni Association and the AEC, dedicating a classroom as an International Training Center (ITC). This recognition has enabled AEC to host many more programs for medical professionals (house surgeons, postgraduates, clinical & non-clinical, nursing staff, paramedics, respiratory and physical therapists).
AEC is a three-level structure with an additional Cellar (basement). Each Floor of about 5000sq ft and Cellar approx. 2500 sq ft.
- MANCHIKANTI AUDITORIUM: Designed for academic functions, professional meetings, CME programs. Can accomdate 180 delegates.
- HERITAGE LOUNGE: Ideal place for Meet-and-Greet, receptions, refreshments, and a great photo-stop at the legendary staircase.
- SURAKANTI KAUSALYA AND MALLA REDDY MEMORIAL HALL: Large classroom can seat 60-80 students with room for breakout sessions. One room is designed as the Surakanti Memorial Hall.
- Storage rooms for American Heart Association (AHA) courses.
- Equipment and ITC Office for Manager, Computer, Printer, Xerox/Fax machine etc.
- MINI AUDITORIUM of Class of 1967: A large classroom for conducting seminars, workshops etc.
- Faculty Rooms: Six decent size air-conditioned bedrooms with 2 twin beds and attached western style bathrooms used for visiting faculty, alumni and guests.
For rental information and availability at the AEC contact Dr. B.Pratap Reddy, President GMCAA at firstname.lastname@example.org